Environment and Quality Control
We seek an independent third-party IANZ Laboratory, who provide us with highly specialized personnel, technology, testing and certifying product conformity that we sell. We ensure that only the highest quality aggregate will be produced, our resource is carefully selected and reviewed prior to processing. We facilitate to deliver the optimum quality products that:
- Conforms to NZ Concrete aggregates standards NZS3121 and NZ3104.
- Comply with the other relevant regulations and quality standards
- Make informed decisions with advice, guidance, and review of test data during and after the aggregates gets into different stages of recycling.
- We ensure that only the highest quality aggregate will be produced, our resource is carefully selected and reviewed prior to processing.
- Automated plants ensure that process variation is kept to a minimum maintaining the uniformity of product to the highest level, and robust internal systems and technological systems, ensure that only the highest quality in specification aggregate is supplied.
- We assess and evaluate the performance and quality of aggregates we produce.
Concrete aggregates are stored in stockpiles in a bunded area to avoid any contacts or contamination on-site.
We are taking our Environmental Policy very seriously to minimise waste and actively promote to the path of sustainability i.e. Reduce, Reuse, Recycle, Refuse and Recover.
All the steel and metal gets separated by a magnet belt, which gets into a bin thus goes for metal recycling.
Silica dust is minimised, by utilising the water mist sprayer implanted into the system.