By utilising the latest crushing and screening technology, we produce a range of fit for purpose concrete aggregates. From uniformly graded coarse aggregate through to a variety of suitable aggregates, to meet national concrete aggregate specifications and when required can be tailor-made to customer requirement. Our recycled crushed concrete is excellent, and sub graded in the process. These aggregates can be used as a replacement for driveway and parking lot stone. It is commonly used as a base layer, used in metal roads, roads sub-base. It also can be used as aggregate in new concrete, particularly the coarse portion with some considerations on absorption, drying, shrinkage, and creep.
- GAP 65 is an aggregate/metal that gives a solid base course. It is used for paving, pathways, driveways, patios, concrete driveways, and concrete floors
- It is very useful where soft ground is a problem, around subdivisions and commercial projects
- Forestry metal roads, farm roads
- Land Remediation and Civil Projects
- Have a soaked CBR and more than 35% fines
- Well graded with particle size distribution
Coming Soon: AP60, AP40, AP20